Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LP Daeng 5" bucha 峦普登5寸金身

LP Daeng 5" bucha (Black bronze material) from LP Daeng of Wat Khao Bandai It, Petchaburi. With plaster stuffed below. This is a rare old bucha from LP Daeng himself. LP Daeng was the top guru monk in Petchaburi during the 60s and 70s, most famous for his Somdej amulets with the square Yant behind. Excellent for prosperity and protection. Consecrated in 2503 (1960). $300. SOLD. Thks for support!
峦普登5寸金身(黑铜制)- 出自峦普登,考班代乙寺,佛丕府。底下塞有石膏。这是尊峦普自己加持的稀有老金身。峦普在六七十年代是佛丕府的顶尖高僧,以他那背后有方形符印的颂德佛最闻名。能赐予兴旺及庇佑。佛历2503(1960)年开光。300元

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, is it still available? I wanna buy it. Tks/Eric

Wayne Woo said...

Yes. U can come down to shop.

Unknown said...

Hello Wayne, I have send you email. Please check your mail box and reply by email.
Best regards,
Eric

Unknown said...

I'm from Hong Kong. Will you send to Hong Kong?

Wayne Woo said...

Yes I send overseas. I did not receive any email from u. Why dont u call me directly, my no is in the heading of my blog.