Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pair of Makalipon 神树果精

Pair of Makalipon 神树果精 (Dried fruit material, height 6.5") by LP Ong of Wat Thep Singhan, Ubon Rachathani. Comes in a pair of male and female, with LP's hand-written Yants on them. LP is one of the living great forest monks of the Northeast region, who is believed to have attained Iddhi powers through his meditation. During his tudong travels, LP used his power to summon them from under the makalipon tree deep in the forest. Can be asked to help attract business, wealth or to guard one's house, office or shop. Consecrated in 2552 (2009). 2 pairs available. $168 each. SOLD OUT. Thks for support!

History of LP Ong

Makalipon Katha:

Namo Tassa (3x)
Jit Je Ru Nit
Je Ru Nit Jit
Ru Nit Jit Je
Nit Jit Je Ru
Kinari Kinaron (3x).

Do provide offerings of rice, fruits and drink for the Makalipon regularly.


Personal experiences with the Makalipon:
After I brought them back to my hotel room, I went to bathe and suddenly heard the TV turn on. But when I out of the bath room to check, there was nothing. Later when I brought them back to Singapore, another incident happened. I was unpacking them from my luggage in the living room, and the TV was off. Suddenly the TV turned on on its own, right in front of me. I was quite shocked, but then I realized that they are just trying to tell me they are around.

No comments: