Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Namman Prai 7 Nang 七女尸油

Namman Prai 7 Nang (NMP material) from AC Mahatana of Samut Prakan. NMP from 7 women who died at certain timings were used to make this batch, mixed with other love oil and consecrated for 6 months. Very limited amount left with AC. Unmatched for Metta Saneh, attracting the person you want, mending relationship problems, even business sales. This is powerful stuff and not to be abused by the foolish. Consecrated in 2554 (2011). $150. SOLD. Thks for support!
七女尸油(尸油制)- 出自阿赞摩诃檀,北揽府。此油取自七位在特定时间死的女人,又加了几种爱情油来泡制。之后阿赞每晚加持了六个月才让人供请。阿赞那里所剩的油非常限量。对于增强异性缘,此油是无与伦比的;又能吸引到你想吸引的人、 促进和合、修复感情问题、甚至招生意也非常有效。这是超强的东西,不可以被愚者滥用的。佛历2554(2011)年加持。150元


Katha and offering method will only be taught face to face.

**Regarding this NMP I have 1 occult experience to share. After I first got this oil from AC and went back to the vehicle with my driver, he could smell a strange fragrance entering the car with me. However he kept quiet and we continued on our trip. Later at night we reached Wat Sattahip and I left the NMP with other amulets in the vehicle to go explore the temple. The driver followed me for a while and later went back to the vehicle on his own. Immediately when he opened the door he could smell the strong fragrance again, this time he felt a little nervous. But he kept his cool and only told me about it when we were making our way back to BKK. I said the spirits only choose to let you know their presense cos I smelled nothing throughout the day. We laughed the whole thing off but I know "they" are with me. But at the end of the day there is nothing to be afraid off as long as you have done anything against your own conscience.**

No comments: